The PANDORA eSTORE is operated by Supplies Distributors SA, rue Louis Blériot 5, 4460 Grâce-Hollogne, Belgium (company number: BE 0475.286.142) (hereafter "SDSA") in its own name, as a business partner of PANDORA A/S (“PANDORA”).
"PI" is information that identifies an individual, which we collect when you use the Site, namely, your name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, fax number, email address, credit and debit card information.
If you provide PI of another person, please make sure that you have the right to share that information with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SDSA and PANDORA use PI primarily to do business with you according and/or in relation to our contractual relationship. We may use your PI for the following purposes:
• fulfill your requests, such as to respond to a question regarding our products, to help you locate a store near you, fulfill your order, process your payment card, and/or to provide you with customer service.
• send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
• inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you (upon having received your according consent to do so).
• allow you to send email to others through our "send to a friend" type functionality.
• allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your PI.
• customize content for you on our Site and provide you with customized offers.
• facilitate our internal business purposes , namely data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
• prevent or detect any misuse or fraud.
HOW PI IS PROCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may share PI with third parties for the following purposes:
• to third party service providers for SDSA’s or PANDORA’s web hosting, data analysis, IT services, e-mail delivery services, survey fulfillment, social media applications and postings, payment and credit card processing, order fulfillment and other similar services.
• - subject to your consent - to third parties to allow them to contact you regarding products, programs, services, information and promotions that they believe may be of interest to you.
• to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Site.
• to third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, if you participate and thereby accept the according terms & conditions.
• by you, on services (for example, message boards, chat functionality, "profile pages" and blogs, community sites where you can "share your story" and review products, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services (for example, PI contained in the photos, stories, comments and videos that you submit) will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public.
• only to the extent it is permitted (a) under the applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
To the extent your consent is required: we will inform you accordingly upfront about the intended transfer of your PI to third parties in other instances. In this case, we will give you the opportunity to provide us your consent for such transfer or to deny it.
PFSWEB, Inc. (parent company of SDSA) is incorporated in the USA and is participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Union. PFSWEB, Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the US and the EU. For more information about the Safe Harbor program and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website: http://export.gov/safeharbor/eu/eg_main_018365.asp. If you would like to contact SDSA directly about the Safe Harbor program, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY SITES
If you pay with a payment card that is issued by a bank located in a country outside the European Union, then your payment data can be sent to that country as well in order to enable the processing of your payment. By submitting your payment card details you expressly agree that your payment data can be sent to this non EU-country.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PI under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
You may opt-out anytime from receiving electronic communications from SDSA and PANDORA and/or from SDSA and PANDORA’s sharing of your PI with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing us.If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your PI that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by emailing us. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, what you are opting out from, whether you would like to have your PI suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your PI.
As to cookies, most browsers will tell you under the “help” section how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how you adjust your browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Similar functions, such as flash cookies that are used by browser add-ons, you can disable or delete by changing the settings of the browser add-on or via the website of the manufacturer of the browser add-on. However, cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential features of our website, so we recommend that you leave the cookie functions turned on. Otherwise, some functions while shopping on our site will be disabled.
Please do not send us, or disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site.
DEFINITION OF THE PANDORA GROUP
The PANDORA Group consists of the following companies: Pandora A/S (Denmark), Pandora Jewelry Central Western Europe A/S (Denmark), Pandora Schweiz AG (Switzerland), Pandora Jewelry BV (The Netherlands), Pandora Jewelry GmbH (Germany), Pandora Jewelry SRL (Italy), Pandora Österreich GmbH (Austria), Philisar ApS (Denmark), Pandora Jewelry Shared Services CEE Sp. z.o.o (Poland), Pandora Services (Thailand), Pandora EMEA Distribution Center GmbH (Germany), Pandora Eastern Europe A/S (Denmark), Pandora Jewelry CEE Sp. z.o.o (Poland), Pandora Jewelry CR sro (Czech Republic), Pandora Jewelry Kft. (Hungary), Pandora Jewelry Romania SRL (Romania), Pandora Finland OY (Finland), Pandora Jewelry Inc. (USA), Pandora Jewelry LLC (USA), Pandora Ventures LLC (USA), Pandora Franchising LLC (USA), Pandora Jewelry Ltd. (Canada), Pandora Franchising Canada Limited (Canada), Pandora Jewelry Asia Pacific Ltd (Hong Kong), Pandora Jewelry UK Ltd (UK), AD Astra Holding PL (Australia), Pandora Jewelry Ltd (New Zealand), Ad Astra IP Pty Ltd (Australia), Pandora Retail Pty Ltd (Australia), Pandora Jewelry Pty Ltd (Australia), Pandora Property Leasing Ltd (Australia), Pandora France SAS (France), Pandora Int. ApS (Denmark), Pandora Norge AS (Norway), Ejendomsselskabet af 7. Maj 2008 ApS (Denmark), Pandora Production Co Ltd (Thailand).
Last updated on August 22, 2013.